Welcome to Intellectual Property 101. The purpose of this module is to give you a bird's eye view of the terrain covered by the term 'intellectual property.'
In this module, you will obtain answers to basic questions about intellectual property, such as:
- What is intellectual property?
- What does intellectual property have to do with me?
- What are the main types of intellectual property?
- What types will I encounter at the University?
- Why does the University have a policy on intellectual property?
- How does our policy affect faculty and students?
- What other rules about ownership must I follow?
Throughout this module, you will complete various activities that present and reinforce information about these topics. At the end of the module, a series of self-check questions will review your understanding of the information presented in the module.
Comments on this page? email: email@example.com